Secret Santa Art Exchange
Exchange the gift of original art with a fellow Sktchy member during the upcoming holidays!
As a Secret Santa participant, you will send and receive an original artwork in the mail, and we will feature your art on Sktchy throughout the holiday season.
Everyone who signs up will also get a 10% discount on Sketchbook Skool's new Let's Make Greeting Cards kourse, and one lucky participant, selected at random, will win free enrollment in the kourse.
How Sktchy Secret Santa works
1. Reserve a spot by paying here (use the "Add to Cart" button above). Registration is open to everyone, including people who live outside of the United States. The deadline to register is midnight EST on Sunday, November 12.
2. We will send you a custom Secret Santa canvas (5.82" x 4.13" notecard; 32pt ultra-thick paper stock; uncoated finish) in the mail. Your muse will be another Secret Santa participant that we will pick for you at random. We will also randomly assign you as a muse to another participating artist: your Secret Santa.
3. Create a portrait of your muse on one side of the notecard, and write your muse a holiday message on the other side. Sign the notecard.
4. Send the notecard to your muse in the mail. We will provide you with an envelope and your muse's mailing address, but you will be responsible for the postage. Postage will range from approximately 50¢ to a few U.S. dollars depending on where your muse lives. All participants must mail out their notecards by end of day Sunday, December 10.
5. Share the Secret Santa portrait you created on Sktchy on Friday, December 22, with the hashtag #SktchySecretSanta in the caption.
A Few Notes
– You should receive the notecard from your Secret Santa by the end of the year, but we can't guarantee an exact arrival date.
– We can't guarantee the notecard you get will be in perfect condition after mailing. We will give you a full refund if your notecard arrives with excessive damage.
– This exchange is open to anyone, so we can't guarantee that you will get a notecard from any particular artist. That's what makes Secret Santa so fun: it's secret!
Email us at info [at] sktchy [dot] com with any questions about the Sktchy Secret Santa Art Exchange.