Bodies in Motion
Regular price $ 29.99 USD
Life doesn’t stand still. Your art shouldn’t either.
Learn how to bring your figures to life in graphite, ink and watercolor/gouache. Create 10 drawings in 10 days with 10 inspiring teachers.
• 10 extraordinary figurative-art teachers
• 10 in-depth video lessons (~60 mins/lesson)
• Lifetime access with purchase
How It Works
Each day of the challenge, you'll get a reference photo featuring an inspiring figure and a video lesson on Sktchy. Watch the lesson, draw your muse and share your drawing with a global community of art students.
Meet Your Teachers
• Juan Perednik (Sktchy, Instagram)
• Tiffany S. DaVanzo (Sktchy, Instagram)
• Derek McClure (Sktchy, Instagram)
• Kate Higgins (Sktchy, Instagram)
• Soroush Saber (Sktchy, Instagram)
• Sarah Mayr (Sktchy, Instagram)
• Patrick Hochstenbach (Sktchy, Instagram)
• Vin Ganapathy (Sktchy, Instagram)
• Karl Staub (Sktchy, Instagram)
• Elena Mahoney Sánchez (Sktchy, Instagram)
10-Day Challenge, Lifetime Access
As a participant, you'll get lifetime access to all challenge content (videos, photos, etc.) on Sktchy, where you can communicate with your teachers and connect with fellow participants from around the world via desktop and any iOS or Android mobile devices.
What materials do I need to participate?
• Graphite pencils
• Ink pens
• Watercolor/gouache set
What skill level do I need for this challenge?
The challenge is suitable for artists of all skill levels, from beginners on up.
Do I need an iOS-device to participate?
Where do I access the challenge?
We will publish all content related to the challenge on Sktchy.
Do I get lifetime access to the challenge?
Yes! Your purchase gets you lifetime access to ALL challenge content.
What is your refund policy?
All sales are final.
Contact us. We'll reply asap.