Drawing Anatomy with Tiffany S. DaVanzo
Regular price $ 30.00 USD
Learn how to draw the human face from the inside out, starting Feb. 1, 2021!
Certified medical illustrator Tiffany S. DaVanzo creates illustrations for medical studies and anatomical and surgical textbooks. Her clients include Harvard Medical School, John Hopkins Medicine and other prestigious institutions.
Tiffany is also a portrait artist who uses her deep knowledge of human anatomy to create beautiful, expressive portraits, and this is exactly what you will learn how to do in this class.
- 8+ hours of HD video instruction
- 5 facial anatomy lessons
- 5 full-length portrait tutorials
- Inspiring reference photos for practicing
- Lifetime access to all class content once released
The class comprises 8+ hours of HD video instruction:
- Lesson 1: Anatomy of the Skull
- Lesson 2: The Skull (portrait)
- Lesson 3: Anatomy of the Eyes
- Lesson 4: The Eyes (portrait)
- Lesson 5: Anatomy of the Nose
- Lesson 6: The Nose (portrait)
- Lesson 7: Anatomy of the Mouth
- Lesson 8: The Mouth (portrait)
- Lesson 9: Anatomy of the Ear
- Lesson 10: The Ear (portrait)
- Bonus Lesson: The Skeletal System
- Bonus Lesson: The Muscular System
- Bonus Lesson: Surface Anatomy
- Bonus Lesson: Anatomical Changes Over Time
The lessons will come out in Sktchy Art School throughout February on the following schedule.
- Monday, Feb. 1: Lessons 1-4
- Monday, Feb. 8: Lessons 5-6
- Monday, Feb. 15: Lessons 7-8
- Monday, Feb. 22: Lessons 9-10
Lifetime Access - Anytime, Anywhere
With your purchase, you’ll get lifetime access to the class in Sktchy Art School, where you can communicate with Tiffany, connect with fellow students from around the world and get constructive feedback on your class art via desktop and any iOS or Android mobile devices.
Click "Add to Cart" to get started with checkout.
What tools do I need to take this class?
You do not need any specific tools, as the class is not medium - or technique -specific. You can use any tools, analog or digital, that you enjoy using to create a drawing. That said, here a few "nice to have"s for artists working with non-digital tools:
- Drawing, mixed media or watercolor paper
- Variety of graphite pencils, ink, colored pencils or watercolors
- Hand mirror
- Lightbox, or tracing paper
If you are using digital tools, then you will want a drawing app that has layers (Procreate, Photoshop, etc.) and a hand mirror.
Is this class different than the previous Drawing Anatomy with Tiffany S. DaVanzo from 2018?
Yes! This class contains 10 all-new lessons.
Can I go at my own pace?
Yes! You keep lifetime access to ALL class content so you can go at your own pace.
What skill level do I need for this class?
Beginner to intermediate.
Do I get lifetime access to the class?
Yes! Your purchase gets you lifetime access to ALL class content.
What is your refund policy?
Get a full refund, with no questions asked, anytime before 2 pm ET on Jan. 31, 2021.
Contact us. We'll reply asap.