Green Landscapes with Charlotte Hamilton
Regular price $ 9.99 USD
Learn how to depict two beautiful natural locations - one in watercolor, one in marker - with a gorgeous green color palette.
- 85 minutes of HD video instruction
- 2 video lessons, complete with inspiring reference photos
- Immediate, lifetime access to all class content on Sktchy
The class comprises 85 minutes of HD video instruction:
- Lesson 1: Little Joe Lake (Ontario) in Watercolor
- Lesson 2: Woodland Forest (Kent) in Marker
Meet Your Teacher
Charlotte is an England-born, Canada-based artist who has taught thousands of art students both on- and offline. Inspired by nature and movement, her art is a celebration of color. (Sktchy, Instagram)
Lifetime Access - Anytime, Anywhere
With your purchase, you’ll get immediate, lifetime to the class on Sktchy, where you can communicate with Charlotte, connect with fellow students from around the world and get constructive feedback on your class art via desktop and any iOS or Android mobile devices.
What tools and materials do I need to take this class?
Charlotte will be using the following supplies in her lessons:
- Markers (Blue, Brown, Green, Pink, Yellow)
- Watercolor Set
- Brushes (Size 4, 6 and 8)
- Cartridge Paper
- Cold Pressed Watercolor Paper
What skill level do I need for this class?
Beginner to intermediate.
Do I get lifetime access to the class?
Yes! Your purchase gets you lifetime access to ALL class content.
Can I go at my own pace?
Yes! This is an on-demand class, and that means that you can go at your own pace and revisit the class content whenever you like because you have lifetime access.
What is your refund policy?
All sales are final.
Contact us. We'll reply asap.