Painting Portraits with Karl Staub
Regular price $ 30.00 USD
Learn how to make portrait painting a part of your life - and enjoy the process - starting Feb. 1!
Karl Staub is a painter from Cape Town, South Africa, with two kids and a full-time job. He knows it can be challenging to find time to paint. In this class, Karl will help you establish a portrait painting practice while guiding you through the process of painting eight different portraits in a variety of mediums.
- 12+ hours of HD video instruction
- 8 full-length portrait tutorials
- 8 inspiring reference photos
- Lifetime access to all class content once released
The class comprises 12+ hours of HD video instruction:
- Lesson 1: Portrait in Gouache
- Lesson 2: Portrait in Watercolor
- Lesson 3: Portrait in Coffee & Gouache
- Lesson 4: Portrait in Black Gouache
- Lesson 5: Portrait in Acrylic
- Lesson 6: Portrait in Acrylic
- Lesson 7: Portrait in Watercolor
- Lesson 8: Portrait in Wine
The lessons will come out in Sktchy Art School throughout February on the following schedule.
- Monday, Feb. 1: Lessons 1 & 2
- Monday, Feb. 8: Lessons 3 & 4
- Monday, Feb. 15: Lessons 5 & 6
- Monday, Feb. 22: Lessons 7 & 8
Lifetime Access - Anytime, Anywhere
With your purchase, you’ll get lifetime access to the class in Sktchy Art School, where you can communicate with Karl, connect with fellow students from around the world and get constructive feedback on your class art via desktop and any iOS or Android mobile devices.
What tools do I need to take this class?
Here is what Karl uses in the lessons:
- Watercolor pad
- Brushes (thick and thin),
- Paints (gouache, watercolor, acrylic, dark wine/vinegar, coffee)
- Pencil and pen
- Carbon paper
- Drawing paper
Can I go at my own pace?
Yes! You keep lifetime access to ALL class content so you can go at your own pace.
What skill level do I need for this class?
Beginner to intermediate.
Do I get lifetime access to the class?
Yes! Your purchase gets you lifetime access to ALL class content.
What is your refund policy?
Get a full refund, with no questions asked, anytime before 2 pm ET on Jan. 31, 2021.
Contact us. We'll reply asap.